Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I owe the Chicago trip post

Hmmm

Well im not one to run down every event so I guess I will summerize it. I will start by saying the beginning of the trip was cute. Even the first night where the club was empty I was talking to people and being social actually the whole trip I was talking to strangers , nice strangers. Even Lois the tranny who we bumped into who my detroit buddy made fun of . I personally though of Lois as hmmm, I have come a long way I stood there and conversed with Lois casting no judgement she was quite a character although she invaded personal space she seemed to have a good spirit and thats all that matters at the end of the day. But 4 years ago I would have been scared to even have a convo lol.

The majority of the trip was spent in traffic. My main issue with the whole trip was thier was a cloud of negativity looming over it and no matter how much I tried to lighten the mood even after my contacts were washed down the drain my Detroits friend that could of negativity was not leaving . My boy Detroit wasnt feeling the club thing, and i guess i can understand that . Everyone doesnt embrace that aspect of the culture like I do. I think one of my high lights of the trip was the last day when I went to the festival. Although I was all alone I just love to see our people outside of the club. All I could think to myself is damn It must be great to be str8 because they live in this setting always. Anyhow I met this dude from adam there at first I felt as though I wouldnt be attracted to him because well.... his voice was kind of high but I met up with him anyhow and thank god I did. We had such a nice date and he really began to turn me on with his intelligence and the level of conversation we had. He was real cool people . When we shook hands before he left all I could think was damn I want to fuck him. I went back to the hotel and didn't feel liek doing the train to go to the club so I fell asleep thinking about the hot sex we could have had lol ( it s the summer im so horny this is not me talking its the horny me talking excuse it)

No comments: