Saturday, July 07, 2007

I exhaled last night

I mean wow
Well I have been doing bgc hard these days. There was a dude on there I met from adam and he stated hitting me up again. I have been extremely reluctant to meet up with him because basically he never really sent me a pic. i mean not one I could tell what he looked liek from anyhow. well yesterday out of sheer boredom I decided to exchange numbers with him. I always kept in mind that he does live close. We talked and I just had diarhea of the mouth (my elementary teachers always called it that). I was telling dude everything about me , stuff I really dont tell people anymore I talked about the hoe and heartbreak days alike. He listened he commented , all I could think is damn we would make good friends in the least bit.

I decided we would meet up later, my homegirl came over and we chilled ended up going out to eat . In the back of my mind I was thinking oh no I hope dude doesn't call because I dont even have my phone on me. Any how he didnt call until I was in about 10 mintues of getting to my house. We talked and my hesitation set in again at almost 11 pm he was asking me if I wanted to come over and chill. For some reason I was like aight lets go .

He lives close but not a place I have ever been on the way over. I almost had a panic attack because a rat was walking across my pathway. oh boy on top of my nervousniss this boy is going to hear me have a panic attack. Anyhow I got to the building and I waited downstairs , I was nervous as fuck. Bam in he comes and my inner mental jaw dropped. But I didn't go crazy I didn't know if he liked me or even thought I was cute .

Well we chilled in the house watched tv the whole time im thinking oh man does he like me I dont know. So I did what I do best I just played it cool. We talked a little and then I got really into the tv that was until he hit me in the head with his pillow and I threw it back and everytime I got to into the tv he hit me in the head again. And he kept hitting me in the head till I got the message. (ding dong) He wants my attention. I gave it to him, first it started looking at his finger nails and I talked to him real close, I looked in his eyes I was right there with him I mean right there.
Oh shit
oh shit
something in happening here

for some reason I burried my head in his neck and he sure did smell good

I did that two more times and he burried his head in mind I knew this was the prelude to a kiss.

The next time was a kiss. an upside down kiss . Damn that shit was good, I felt what I have been wanting to feel for the longest ****tingly**** hell yeah and I exhaled..........

2 comments:

SoFaReal said...

Uhh, I'm jealous. But I'm real happy for you. All I could do was smirk the whole time...combination of the temptation and suspense was killin' me. U go, boi.

two turntables said...

I wish it would have lasted for longer then a weekend but you know how shit goes these days, it's all good a learning experience nonetheless.