Monday, July 09, 2007

I am not a ho but I can understand why some one would be one!!!

hmmmm
I totally understand the hoes now and have been seeing where they come from
(well let me start it where it starts)

The dude from last post I spent all day yesterday with him it was great. We chilled we talked and talked and I was really open. I wasn't feeding him what he wanted to hear or sending in my representative, it was none of that. The time we spent together was great. It had to come to an end that day. He wanted to spend the night I was cool with that at first but there was a sense of hesitation. I was thinking I don't want this to go so fast in a way. There are also many other nigths we can spend together, I'm not going any where. I considered maybe going out after he left but I did not. He called when he got home and all was good.

I called him once today left a message went on with my day and whatever. Went to my moms house came back 7 or 8 hours still no call back . I came home called again left another message and I am left where I am now, with that oh so familiar feeling of hmmmm I guess that one is probably over. I dont know how many times one goes through these kinds of situations before they say fuck it, post some dick pics and call it a day.

That being said
I am not a ho but I can understand how some one else would be one .

So when I go on adam next because in a few days I may have an invetable return, I will raise my fist for the pics I see with dicks in the air and asses in the air because at least they keep it real. They are tired of the games and the lack of communication . They dont wait for some one to call they just move on to the next nut because they have given up , what does love have to do with it.
Now let me go watch "the secret" because I am clearly off course right now.

No comments: