Thursday, March 23, 2006

update

its been a minute since i posted
in the interim many things have happened.
one of the main things was the loss of my grandmother . i wont go much into it but this was a very hard thing to go through . she was trully some one special in my life. she is also the first person that i have lost that was really close to me . lossing a loved one makes me sit back and think . think about that person and think about my own mortality. makes me think if she had lived it to the extent that she wanted to . was she happy , did she take every chance she needed to , did she experience all she wanted to and it leaves me to think the same things for myself.In retrospect i think she did it all and i think she lived her life liek it was golden . now how about me , i know for sure i am in the beginning stage and i havent even begin to start the journey we call life. Oh boy i have so many things to do.

No comments: