Saturday, February 11, 2006

One is the lonliest number

Hmm. i wasnted to go out tonight . called up one of my boys last night asked if he was free he said yes and now its 12 39 and i am sitting writing on this damn blog that no one reads. cant really be upset with him this behavior goes pretty much in line with whats been going on with me these days . all my boys have shacked up pretty much left me dolo. usually it doesnt happen this way but i must admit winters are always ruff on me especially since i been living alone . winter is cold and lonely and i cant wait for the season to change. i guess next year i better follow the trend ( i dont know i say it as if i could ever do something so stupid) anyway thats that i think i might make it a year with out having sex (well i fooled around but that dont count)

No comments: